During this season of love, I’ve been thinking about romance, and I think there are things that speak to the heart and the eyes. Something beautiful. Something sweet. Something delicate and sensitive. These are the things that romance my eyes.
Starting from the top and going clockwise:
- A driftwood heart is lovely in it’s simplicity.
- I’m romanced daily by the beauty of Anthropologie, especially this blouse and skirt combo.
- Vintage-inspired lingerie always speaks romance to me.
- A leafy composition…what girl doesn’t love flowers?!
- Expressive hands and organic rings. Sigh* just beautiful.
- String-bound love letters (reminds me of The Notebook).
- Yet another piece of beauty from Anthropologie…everyone I know has fallen for this blouse.
As I’ve thought about what romances my heart and my eyes, it makes me want to consider what I put into my life on a daily basis. Find what speaks to you, and don’t worry about the rest.
inspiring. romancing. beautifying.